Heavy Vehicle Driver Training & Licensing
That Works For You
Looking for quality heavy vehicle driver training and licensing? As the go-to for truck and bus driver training on the Sunshine Coast, Heavy Vee specialise in LR (Light Rigid), MR (Medium Rigid), and HR (Heavy Rigid) bus and truck licensing. Our heavy vehicle driver training courses are available at locations throughout the Sunshine Coast, including Noosa, Tewantin, Nambour, Maroochydore and Gympie.
Truck & Bus Driver Training
One-on-One & Group Training
At Heavy Vee, our supportive team of experienced driving instructors make getting your licence easy! With both bus and truck driver training to suit your needs, you can choose from the following training delivery options:
- Hourly Lessons
- One Day
- Two Day
- Group Training
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR TRUCK DRIVER TRAINING?
services | licensing
Heavy Vee offers testing for the following licenses:
LR licence covers vehicles 4.5 tonne up to 8 tonne GVM, or those that are built / fitted to seat more than 12 adults (including the driver).
MR licence covers vehicles with 2 axles, exceeding 8 tonne GVM. It allows for the towing of one trailer (not semi-trailer) with a GVM not exceeding 9 tonne. Driver must have held a “C” or “CA” Class (car) licence for a minimum of 12 months.
HR licence is suitable for the mining industry! HR covers vehicles with 3 axles or more and exceeding 15 tonne GVM. It allows for the towing of one trailer (not semi-trailer) with a GVM not exceeding 9 tonne. Driver must have held a “C” or “CA” Class (car) licence for a minimum of 24 months.
ONLINE ROAD RULES TEST
Are you ready to take the Queensland Government Online Road Rules Test?
Click the handy link below!
why choose heavy vee?
At Heavy Vee, we understand how important it is to get the right driver training and instruction for you and your staff. That’s why we are dedicated to providing:
- Convenience: With dedicated LR, MR, and HR training vehicles for your convenience, we’re also the only LR training company on the Sunshine Coast to provide an LR vehicle (Bus).
- Flexibility: Your choice of training delivery, with Hourly Lessons, One Day, Two Day and Group Training options available 6 days a week.
- High Pass Rates: Your time is valuable. With a 97 – 99% pass rate, our instruction is designed to ensure students have the highest chance for success.
- Attentive Trainers: Our experienced instructors are 100% focused on the student, providing the supportive and encouraging environment required to create confident, capable drivers.
- Affordability: We believe that driver training and licensing should be accessible for those who need it. That’s why we offer competitive price rates, as well as driving course discounts for groups carrying out their heavy vehicle driver training courses.
CHECK OUT OUR AFFORDABLE PRICE RATES
why get your heavy vehicle licence?
Anyone seeking employment in mining or another industry that requires an LR, MR or HR licence.
Where staff are required to drive LR, MR or HR trucks or buses as part of their role.
Organisations that own their own mini bus, coach or vehicle built / fitted to seat 12 + adults (including the driver), with a GVM between 4.5 to 8 tonnes. Any teachers, staff, or volunteers that are required to drive will need a Light Rigid (LR) licence.
READY TO GET YOUR HEAVY VEHICLE LICENCE?
Get Free Quote Now
Complete the form below!